Hello friends and family. These weeks are going way too fast and this boy is getting BIG.
Brody is three weeks today and it has been nothing but exciting for this lil’ man…and us. We decided this was the week that we will turn off the Olympics and get out of the house :).
- We did two shopping excursions, one day to Eastwood Towne Center and the other to the shops at Edgewood Blvd.
- The three of us went out to dinner at the new Spartan restaurant on Lake Lansing Road.
- We all went to the dog park so Hunter can swim and play fetch.
- On Friday, we went over to Tim’s parents house for dinner and to see Aunt Kathy, Uncle Todd and Laura.
- On Sunday, we went to Detroit to visit with my mom, Grandma Freeman, Aunt Linda, Uncle Ray, Aunt Janet and Uncle Bill. We went out to dinner with my Dad and Sherryl and step-nephew Lewin. Then we ended the night visiting our friends Mark, Nicole and Baby Morgan.
- Today, we are taking a visit to the grocery store and Babies R’ Us. It’s funny how short trips like these are now trips that you have to plan in advance and pack for. But Brody loves the Bjourn Carrier and sleeps through most of these excursions.
We also had a couple more visits this week. My Nana and Papa Huth drove in from Gladwin for the day on Thursday to visit with Baby Brody, and Barbie stopped by again to visit with Brody and to watch Michael Phelps get his 8th gold medal.
What an exciting week!
For this week’s video, I decided to capture Brody when he is awake. Most of the time when we have visitors throughout the day, Brody is sleeping. It has been said time and time again that they would like to see Brody-man’s eyes, so this is for everyone that missed them:
Of course, more photos are in the Photo Gallery.